Sunday, July 23, 2006

SICK SICK SICK

Well, what a great welcome home that was.

Got home Monday, Tuesday went to visit a friend and then got some groceries. After I had had some lunch I had a lie down, and woke up feeling worse. Since then I've spent 95% of my time in bed, or my bed in the lounge (read that as lazyboy/sofa). Can't say it was a full blown flu, as I think I'm better too soon, but definately flu symptons. Fever, headaches, aching, etc.

Yesterday I dragged myself up, we got some wood in the morning, and picked up the guinea pigs in the afternoon.

Today, has been a bit of a non event. I did a mega clean out of crap from the lounge, and the last few bits from holiday, and then just vegged, still feeling a bit energyless.

Until tomorrow, when I have to find some energy... back to work.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blicccccccccccccccccckkkk glad to hear you are on the mend! Hope work didn't drain you too much.

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better now ... cold weather this week though!