Braden is my youngest, turns 7 next week.
- He is a list writer, it's his birthday party next weekend, and he has been planning it for 2 months. Lists, food, people, games, things to buy.
- He loves drawing and making things, I'm forever finding things he's made floating around, and scissors, paper, tape, etc, left behind.
- We had interviews last night, and the teacher is very impressed, as are we, with his progress. He is reading at a 10 - 10 1/2 year level, although not with complete understanding, partly because books at that level are geared for children with a more mature mind, therefore covers topics not relevant to a 6/7 year old.
- He is a very social bunny, has a huge pool of friends, always someone new coming home, imagine the difficulty in narrowing his birthday list down to 7.
- Entertains himself well, enjoys a wide range of activities.
- It's not all good, he has a huge temper. He's a bit like that girl with the curl. When he's good, he's very good, and is very even tempered, but when he loses the plot, boy, does he let go!