Monday, August 06, 2007

ABC's

I've been doing some blog hopping, and found this and thought it would be fun to do, and would give me some journalling at the end. Some days it may be a list, some days it may be a total post around 1 word. Feel free to join in, leave me a note if you do, I'd love to read more about you.

So, today I'll start with A.... (really, hah, who would have guessed???)

A is for Angela, that's me, surprise, surprise!
A is for Abba, some music I love
A = ache, I have one in my hand
and for afternoon, when I seem to get a burst of energy, and for Aunty, of which I am to 6 nieces and nephews.

That's all I can think of for A, (I may add to it later) but I have already started some of the others, for future posts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea - I can see a layout coming at the end! ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh I love ABBA. So how was your first day of school???

Anonymous said...

Cool idea Angela, I'll be back tommorrow :)

Sharon said...

Cool idea - far too organised for me. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with though :)

Kirstin Anderson-McGhie (Keamac) said...

That's a really neat idea Angela - I think I might have to jump in and join you on my blog - just need a ew days to get myself organised. Can definitly see the layout possibilities with htis one.