Monday, April 23, 2007

Tagged....

....by Tracy! Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1 I don't drink tea or coffee (and only very rarely drink milo!)

2 We don't have soap in our house. Before you get grossed out, we only have flowing soap in the handbasin, and shower gel in the shower/bath. I can't stand the mess and the soapy smell that soap has.

3 I can't stand being, and others being, late. I think it shows the utmost disrespect.

4 I have a feet fetish, and no, not in that way. I can't stand people having dirty feet, or long toenails. Along with that, I like to have nailpolish on my toes, and that can't get chipped or it has to be touched up/redone.

5 I am shocking at washing my oven trays, in fact, they get put back in the oven, away from view, and stay there until needed (obviously the really bad or fatty ones get washed)

6 I love Lego, and have spent tons of $$$ on it, but my boys only use the plain blocks, so I take great delight when the neighbours boy or my nephew use the accessories.

7 I just asked my husband to help me out, and he said 'You're not very good at gardening', which, I have to agree with. I get all energised, and then lose interest, and don't water them.

And I don't think there is anyone else to tag, so if you haven't already, DO IT!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, Tracy tagged me too and your #1 and #3 were going to be on my list!!! I might be able to think up some different ones ... ;-)

LOL about the Lego ... do you love playing with it too? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Angela, I am totally with you on number 5 with the oven trays, i am totally utterly shocking with that as well...I haven't been tagged so will do this in my next blog entry.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand soap either and only use freef lowing soap and gel. Have to say ewwwwwwww at oven trays!! I too have a thing for being on time and I hate being late for anything.

Anonymous said...

LOL at the helpful husband ...

Anonymous said...

Great angela, I enjoyed reading your random stuff, the foot fetish is a crack up!

Penny said...

LOL at the lego thing. I get annoyed when DS takes all my carefully constructed items apart and makes them into something else.