Monday, May 14, 2007

Lots of little things happening, but not much worth blogging about, but I want to stay in the habit of blogging, so found this while surfing, feel free to copy and do it yourself, but, by no means should you feel 'tagged'

q's and a's

q: first thing you did this morning: follow a clue that lead to my breakfast, made by 6year old. Now, normally I like to brush my teeth, and actually wake up, but he was so proud of the treasure hunt he made for me, how could I resist, even if it was a day late, and the Special K had been prepared for at least 10 minutes and was so soggy (I like mine crunchy)

q: last thing you ate: stirfry

q: do you have anything bothering you? I need to wash my hair

q: what's the last movie you saw? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

q: where is the last place you went? School???

q: do you wish upon stars? Nup

q: are you a friendly person? I'd like to think I was... what do you think?

q: where did you sleep last night? in my bed!!

q: what color shirt are you wearing? Black

q: when was the last time you really cried? A couple of night ago, a disagreement with hubby...

q: what was your last thought before you went to sleep last night? sooooo tired.... must sleeeeep

q: what are you about to do? Have a shower

q: if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? Coke Zero

q: what's your job position called? Shopfloor assistant

q: what's your favorite month(s)? Mmmm, none in particular, summer I suppose

q: what was your school's mascot?Owl

q: what were you doing at 9pm last night? Waiting for hubby to get home, finally watching the end of a DVD that I had started earlier in the week

q: did you attend your high school prom? yep, hated it. Didn't go to my 5th form one, but did to my 6th

q: did you go to someone else's prom? Do you think so???? No

q: do you prefer coffee or tea? Neither

q: something red within 5 feet? Shoes

q: how much French do you know? None

q: ever crash a car, been in an accident? Nup

q: do you look good in yellow? Can't say I've ever tried it on, would I???

q: do you sing? Only at home by myself

q: ever sing in public? After the previous answer, do you think so??

q: least favorite color? Probably pink, for me to wear, although since having nieces I've taken to liking it a little.

q: how many driving tickets have you had? Only 1 speed camera one

q: do you own your own house? Well, kinda, the bank has some interest in our happenings aswell

q: at what age did you/do you want to get married? 21

q: have you ever been married? still am married

q: how many kids do you have/want? have 2 - that's enough! Would have liked more, but in this age there isn't even to go around, not enough time, enough money.......

q: do you like anyone right now? I like lots of people...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a lotta questions there Angela :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I agree with so many of your answers!! I like my Special K crunchy, not soggy. I love Coke Zero. I don't like tea or coffee. I would have liked to have another baby (or 2) but made the choice not to because we can't afford to!! I've only had one speed camera ticket. I was 21 when I got married. I've never been in a car accident. I could go on ... but I won't! ;-) So not only are our eldest sons similar to each other, but you & I seem to be as well! ;-)

Penny said...

That last question is just plain odd. I mean, duh! Of course you like somebody!
I like my cereal crunchy too.