Monday, May 07, 2007

Scrapping in Matamata

We had our first get together in Matamata for quite a while, on Saturday.

It is going to be a regular thing, so anyone interested leave a message, and I'll get in touch.

We had half a dozen come along this time, (lots interested, just didn't suit this time), including the 8 year old son of one of the ladies, who, by the way, was so well behaved, didn't hear a word from him, unless it was to show us his finished pages, boy, can he teach us a thing or two!

About 9pm there were 3 of us left, and we were just pottering, and chatting, so slowly packed up, and home by 9.30.

Nothing to show, as usual, although I hope to finish the 2 pages I started, just need computer journalling added, but that will have to wait a couple of days, tomorrow I'm back to work, then a Tupperware party in the evening, and then half day for the kids on Wednesday, so maybe Thursday I'll finish them.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

How cool - and eight year old boy!! Get them young :)
Sounds like you guys had a terrific time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day!! I know what you mean about not producing much - I hardly ever get much done at crop! It is the social aspect I enjoy the most :-)

Penny said...

Neat! I'm impressed the boy scrapped too.