Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sex!!!

Wanna know the definition of sex according to an 8 year old.

KISSING.

Aaaah, but not any normal kissing.......... kissing for 3 minutes!

Don't ask where this all comes from.

We were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire tonight. The contestant phoned his friend, and when asked where was the friend, he replied, 'At home with my wife'. Cameron pipes up, "I hope they're not having sex".

I was shocked. I didn't even know he knew the word, let alone a description (as creative as it is).

So, there ends our biology lesson this week!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL - that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

LOL that reminds me of when DS and DD saw DH and I having a kiss - DS said "oh look they're sexing each other"!!

Jenny said...

Too funny! When you were at Dressmart, you were only five minutes away from us

Penny said...

Okaaaaaaaaaaay! I wonder if I can convince DH that kissing for 3 minutes is = to sex. Hee Hee!

Christi said...

Hehehe, I was like 'omg, an 8 year old knows about sex' lol. Very funny!