Wednesday, September 05, 2007

F is for ........



........ family.

Yes, I know, I've skipped E, but I'll have to come back to that, partly 'cause I can't think of anything else, and I want to share our family photo.

This is my immediate family, my husband and I, (together for 15 years at the end of this month), my eldest who, as you know if you are following this, is 9 at the end of the year, and my youngest just turned 7, (aha, I just had a lightbulb moment for E, will do that tomorrow),

These were the fundraising photos you get done, you know, pay $10, get the photo, go back and look, and get sucked into buying more. Cameron was not in a good mood, and refused to co-operate, although the pose after this one he did give a little smirk, but unfortunately this was the one for the freebie. I hope we can laugh about it in 10 years time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

always the way isn't it? you get one child who isn't happy. Mind you I still think it's a great family photo.

Sharon said...

I like the family photos with a "story" best rather than the perfect shot. Although it is nice to get at least one! This looks good :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a lovely family photo. And like Sharon says, it has a "story" which will make it way more interesting!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great family photo! We have our 15th anniversary coming up on 2nd Oct, we must have been seperated at birth you and I, lol!

Jenny said...

I also think it's a great photo. And congratulations on 15 years (that's how long we've been married too)