Tuesday, October 09, 2007

H is for holidays.........

........ and where did they go?

I had all these great intentions to do catch up housework, you know 1 room a day, completely tidy it..... what did I do? Nothing, none, zip, zilch, nada...... and worst of all, I didn't do anything else. I really don't know where the days went. We went on 2 day trips, and you can't really count one of them because it was the first weekend. In the second week we went to Auckland for the day, just to Chipmunks, and Mini Putt, and then dinner...... Cock and Bull at Botany, it was absolutely packed, but the boys were actually reasonably well behaved. We also went to my nephews birthday, and one day I had to go and pick up my boys so I spent the day at my sisters, but that was about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes you just gotta go with it and do nothing and it sounds like your body was telling you exactly that.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but holidays for the kids are NOT holidays for the mums! So don't beat yourself up about getting nothing done!
Great photos of the boys at Chipmunks.

Sharon said...

Yeah - I had those good intentions too LOL. Great pics :)

Penny said...

I get more done when it's not holidays. It's the routine thing I think.

Jenny said...

I know the feeling about having good intentions and doing nothing!