Sunday, January 20, 2008

Matarangi.......



........A review in photos

A great place to stay, 5 bedrooms, (but only 1 toilet!)

Lots of room for friends to visit

Water fights with the kids across the road

Toasting marshmallows

Sandcastles

'Real fish' and chips

Banana boat

Board games

Learning to play poker

Iceblocks

Time to read and do puzzles

Driving Creek Railway

Cold drinks on hot days

BBQ at the back door

Waiau Water park

Sleeping in......


......... and unfortunately, unpacking when you get home!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great holiday!! Glad you enjoyed it and had a relaxing time. It's a beautiful part of NZ. We are off to Hahei next week and I'm thinking I might need to do a few photo collages and a list like that to describe our holiday too! And yes, I hear you on the unpacking!! (and catching up on emails/blogs/forums)

Anonymous said...

Loving looking at your pictures . it's like summer 'all bottled up' Sounds like you had a fabulous time! Oh yeah and brilliant news about the aussie trip in april.. can I come help carry your bags? ;p

Roo said...

Looks like a very fun time was had.Love your list of highlights

Sharon said...

Looks like heaven!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great holiday!

Vicki said...

What a great list to describe a holiday. Sounds like a lovely time was had by all. Have just realised that I didn't get back to you about our Aussie trips either so please let me know your email again and I promise I will reply.

Penny said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing!

Mrs Frizz said...

Beautiful photo collages - awesome.

Trace said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I love Waiau - it's so much fun, and the fact that it's tucked away means it doesn't ever get too busy...