Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sketches

Haven't been too inspired to scrap at the moment, so am enjoying the sketches that are being thrown around the place, here, here, and here.

I've also been eyeing up the sketches and great work done over at the Fiskars blog, so have added their blinkie to my sidebar.

This is a layout I did, based on a sketch from here, very plain, miscalculated the space I had left, to add something along the bottom of the journalling, but then again, I'm not fussed, it's done and I'm happy.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I am loving the sketches at the moment too - makes it so easy to get motivated. Yours looks good and hey it is another one done and in the album.

Anonymous said...

Cool LO so glad you can get yourself motivated through using sketches. Hope your mojo returns soon :)

Penny said...

sketches are good :) So is LO - I'm a sucker for striped paper.

Anonymous said...

We were at the Hamilton Zoo today :)
Great idea to use sketches to get the mojo flowing. Looks like it's working for you!

Trace said...

Yep, I'm with you and Vicki on this one, I am loving using the sketches. I think it's because it's just too hot to think.. LOL.