Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 14........


..... as posted about last night, I finished it! I was working on it literally as he walked in the door, threw it in the cupboard behind me when he got into the room, then whipped it out again while he was in the shower.

He left early for Auckland, hopefully back mid afternoon, so I have wrapped it, and gone down and left it on his desk at work. After work tonight he is away to golf, so I don't want him to go the whole day thinking I've forgotten him!

Me, well, we don't normally do Valentines pressies, but I am fortunate to be getting a Wishblade for my birthday, so I said that would count for Valentines for the next couple of years aswell, LOL.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Angela that is stunning. Love the colours and the photos of you both on the side and the main focus one. J will love that. How exciting a wishblade, now thats very exciting.

Anonymous said...

What a great layout, the colour is so rich and the photos are great! I need more photos of Rob and I together so I can scrap layouts like that! I'm sure Jon will really love it. Let us know his reaction!

Vicki said...

Thats awesome Angela - just loving the colours. Well done and yes you have to let us know what he thinks of it. Kinda like an end to the story - you know.

Tracy said...

Wow I love your canvas!! Thats an awesome title too!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool prezzie! Looking forward to hearing his reaction to it!

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful LO, great colours and the title is fantastic! So what did he say?
OH and the wishblade, now that's one cool pressie!

Penny said...

Great canvas and love the title.

Anonymous said...

WOW I love it and I am sure J will to - Stunning work altho I had to laugh about you hiding it :) I was working on DH's last night to when he got home so I had to ban him from the computer room for a bit :)

Jenny said...

It's beautiful, ANgela!

Lara said...

v.cool Angela!