Monday, February 04, 2008

Day 2,3,.....&4

Flat out couple of days, nothing exciting, .....

Went to our local crop on Saturday... did absolutely nothing, as usual. Well, thats not true, 2 almost finished pages, but in 10 hours!?!?!?

Umm, that's about it. Oh, yesterday, spur of the moment we went to Baywave in Tauranga, and had fish and chips at the park.

Today I caught up with a couple of jobs at school before I officially start back on Thursday, which I'm not looking forward too. Well, I am looking forward to going back, but number 1 son is adamant he is not going back to school..... we'll deal with that one on Thursday.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost finishing 2 pages is pretty good! It can be hard to concentrate at crops, with all the talking and laughing! ;-)

Roo said...

Yep I agree - 2 nearly pages is pretty good (I don't even bother at a crop now lol)
Good luck on Thursday with getting your boy to school - I soooo know what that's like.
Corn looks yummo too.

Penny said...

2 almost pages sounds like a good effort to me! LOL!

Good luck today :)

Vicki said...

Talking and catching up is more important!!! LOL.

Yvette said...

Good luck on Thursday! Tobyn wasn't happy to go but in the end it was fine.
Love your photo of the corn with the knob of butter, looks delish!

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for Roo LOL we never do anything together :0 so yep I reckon two Los is pretty good

Love the pics, so cool so capturing the moment, awesome well done.

Ohhh I hope you get everything sorted tomorrow with little drama..... thinking of you