Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not much more to say.......

..... than last time, but I thought it best I let you know I'm still alive.

The weather has turned on us, and as our logfire is broken, (and we are not fixing it because we are putting a heat pump in,) it is freezing at the moment. We do have the gas heater, but it just doesn't compare to the log fire.

I haven't done much scrapping, I did my page for the So You Think You Can Scrap competition, so when I can I will share that. I was pleasantly surprised how it came out, a little bit of Monique, but still lots of me..... I just couldn't shake some habits, like wanting colours to match, etc. Madly, I decided to pull all my layouts out of albums, and get tough with myself about finishing them, so I can put them back in, in order, so at the moment, chaos reigns in my little nook. I finally got hold of some Scenic Route, so will start work on my Australia pictures, so looking forward to that. I might actually get them done before we go back, loved it so much, we are planning to go back, hopefully soon, AND without the kids.

Queens birthday didn't bring much here, the weather was too cold to go out and about, and the one time we did we got caught out in the rain.

So........ with that thought, I'm going to go sort my photos for those pages, and put the washing out for tomorrow!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

brrrrr at being cold but whooo hooo at a heat pump being in stalled you wont know yourself. I can't wiat to see your sketch....OOps must upalod mine today...

Sharon said...

We love our woodfire - have used it a few times in the last week. Go you for getting organised - I so need to do that!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be without our woodfire, not that we've used it much so far this winter.

Anonymous said...

Hope your heat pump is being installed soon - we just cleaned our filter thingies in ours and its like a whole new pump.

Yay for heading back to Australia without kids - thats our plan too.

Trace said...

oh sucks being cold! You'll have to head up for a soak in the hot pools, that should warm you up a bit! Hope the sorting out is going well.

Penny said...

Hope the hottie heat pump man comes soon!

Jenny said...

You will love having a heat pump!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are feeling a lot warmer now. :) The heat pumps are fantastic. A wood fire + heat pump = heaven