Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodness me.......

...... these posts are getting few and far between. I'm not even making posts for my own use, to help me remember dates and events, which is shocking.

I really should post more, but am very tired, a late meeting and not getting to bed till after 12 (I've been on an early to bed binge for the last 2 weeks, so 12 was very late), plus lots of travelling, and more tomorrow means I need to get to bed tonight.

Travelling to Auckland tomorrow afternoon, may mean I miss out on the excitement over at Scrapbook Outlet, Andrea has whipped the entire scrapbooking community in a frenzy over her plans, hopefully I won't miss the excitement tomorrow.

Until then........

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Hi Angela. Oh I wish I could get myself into an early bed routine!! I seem to sit up half the night blogging...bad habit!! Hey I have left a friendship award on my blog for you if you want to pick it up some time. Sweet dreams.