Sunday, January 14, 2007

DRINKS

My new drink of choice. When we went out for drinks last week they didn't have any KGB's, so I had Smirnoff Ice, and I'm sad to report that KGB's are no longer welcome in our house, Smirnoff's have taken the pride of place in my fridge, or more correctly, in my hand. Especially at the moment. What sticky weather. And, I have to go back to work tomorrow, so that makes it worse. The good thing it is only one day, so come Tuesday I can get back with my Smirnoff, ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol how did KGB feel about being replaced so easily?

Sandra said...

Hi Angela. First time I've found your blog (I think...) I agree with you about the hot sticky weather. I couldn't handle the Vodka tho....I work fulltime and it would write me off. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. Sorry you couldn't make it over to Dely's crop...where do you live???
Cheers

Christi said...

Ohhhhhh, that looks nice ;) Yes, I like those pre-mixed drinks. I'm a KGB, Midori, and (oh crap) there is another one that is yum. Can't think now but had those last year for my birthday! So is this straight vodka or is there something mixed in there??? I might have to give these a try ;)