Saturday, May 19, 2007

aka - do I actually have a life??

I saw this on Kelly's blog - cut and paste it on to your own, marking with an x the ones you have seen and leave blank the ones you have not. Apparently if you have seen 85 or more, you do not have a life! :lol:

( ) Rocky Horror Picture Show
(x) Grease
( ) Pirates of the Caribbean
( ) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest
( ) Boondock Saints
( x) Fight Club
(x ) Starsky and Hutch
(x) Neverending Story
(x) Blazing Saddles
(x) Airplane
( ) The Princess Bride
( ) AnchorMan
(x ) Napoleon Dynamite
(x ) Labyrinth
( ) Saw
( ) Saw II
( ) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
(x) Anger Management
( x) 50 First Dates
( ) The Princess Diaries
( ) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

(x ) Scream
( x) Scream 2
( ) Scream 3
( x) Scary Movie
( ) Scary Movie 2
( ) Scary Movie 3
( ) Scary Movie 4
(x ) American Pie
( x) American Pie 2
( x) American Wedding
(x ) American Pie Band Camp
( ) Harry Potter 1
( ) Harry Potter 2
( ) Harry Potter 3
( ) Harry Potter 4
( ) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
( x) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
( ) The Village
( ) Lilo & Stitch

(x) Finding Nemo
( ) Finding Neverland
(x) Signs
( ) The Grinch
( x) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
( ) White Chicks
( ) Butterfly Effect
( ) 13 Going on 30
(x) I, Robot
( x) Robots
( ) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
(x) Universal Soldier
() Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
(x ) Along Came Polly
(x) Deep Impact
(x ) KingPin
( x) Never Been Kissed
(x ) Meet The Parents
(x ) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
( ) Joe Dirt
(x ) King Kong


( x) The Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
( x) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumber & Dumberer
( x) Final Destination
(x ) Final Destination 2
(x) Final Destination 3
( ) Halloween
( ) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
( ) Surviving Christmas
( x) Flubber
(x ) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
(x ) Practical Magic
( ) Chicago
(x ) Ghost Ship
( ) From Hell
() Hellboy
( ) Secret Window
( x) I Am Sam
(x) The Whole Nine Yards
() The Whole Ten Yards

( ) The Day After Tomorrow
( ) Child’s Play
( ) Seed of Chucky
( ) Bride of Chucky
( x) Ten Things I Hate About You
( ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
( ) Nightmare on Elm Street
( ) Sixteen Candles
(x) Remember the Titans
(x ) Coach Carter
( ) The Grudge
( ) The Grudge 2
(X) The Mask
( ) Son Of The Mask
( x) Bad Boys
(x ) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
( ) Lucky Number Sleven
(X) Ocean’s Eleven
(x) Ocean’s Twelve
(x) Bourne Identity
( ) Bourne Supremecy
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
( ) The Fog
(x) Ice Age
(x ) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
( ) Curious George

(x) Independence Day
( ) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
(x ) Christine
( x) E.T.
( ) Children of the Corn
( ) My Bosses Daughter
(x ) Maid in Manhattan
( ) War of the Worlds
(x) Rush Hour
( x) Rush Hour 2
( ) Best Bet
( x) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(x ) She’s All That
( ) Calendar Girls
( ) Sideways
( ) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
( ) Ever After
(X) Wizard of Oz
(x) Forrest Gump
( ) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) The Terminator
(x) The Terminator 2
(x) The Terminator 3

( ) X-Men
( ) X-2
( ) X3
(x) Spider-Man
(x ) Spider-Man 2
(x) Sky High
( ) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
( x) Catch Me If You Can
( x) The Little Mermaid
( x) Freaky Friday
() Reign of Fire
(x ) The Skulls
( x) Cruel Intentions
( ) Cruel Intentions 2
( ) The Hot Chick
(X) Shrek
( x) Shrek 2

( ) Swimfan
( ) Miracle on 34th street*
( ) Old School
( x) The Notebook
(x ) K-Pax
(x ) Krippendorf’s Tribe
(x ) A Walk to Remember
( ) Ice Castles
( ) Boogeyman
( x) The 40-year-old Virgin
(x ) Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
( ) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
( ) Lord of the Rings: Return Of the King
(x) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
( ) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
( ) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

( ) Base-ketball
( ) Hostel
( ) Waiting for Guffman
( ) House of 1000 Corpses
( ) Devils Rejects
( x) Elf
(x) Highlander
() Mothman Prophecies
( ) American History X
( ) Three
( ) The Jacket
( ) Kung Fu Hustle
( ) Shaolin Soccer
( ) Night Watch
(x) Monsters Inc
( x) Titanic
( ) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
( ) Shaun Of the Dead
( ) Willard

( ) High Tension
( ) Club Dread
( ) Hulk
( ) Dawn Of the Dead
(x) Hook
(x ) Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
( x) 28 days later
( ) Orgazmo
( ) Phantasm
( ) Waterworld
() Kill Bill Vol. 1
( ) Kill Bill Vol. 2
( ) Mortal Kombat
( ) Wolf Creek
( ) Kingdom of Heaven
( ) The Hills Have Eyes
( ) I Spit on Your Grave
( ) The Last House on the Left
( ) Re-Animator
() Army of Darkness

( ) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace
( ) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
( ) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
( ) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
( ) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
( ) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
( ) Ewoks: Caravan Of Courage
( ) Ewoks: The Battle For Endor
(x) The Matrix
( ) The Matrix: Reloaded
( ) The Matrix: Revolutions
( ) Animatrix
( ) Evil Dead
( ) Evil Dead 2
( ) Team America: World Police
( ) Red Dragon
( x) Silence of the Lambs
( ) Hannibal

OK, so the ones in blue are ones I would recommend Kelly watch, she hasn't seen them yet, and I think they are worth it. The one is red, I just wouldn't bother, sorry for those Napoleon fans, but it sucked!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well according to that I have no life!! I know I do though! Just not at the moment lol. I can't belive you havent seen any of the star war movies!! or Rocky Horror lol

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I *just* make it ... I've seen 81 of those ;-)

Like Janine, I can't believe you haven't seen the Star Wars movies!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you TOTALLY must watch the Princess Bride!!!! Can't believe you haven't seen it. Awesome movie.

Christi said...

Yes, I had 112, I think, off this list lol. I forgot to count the Star Wars ones but I've only see two and that was before I was 10 lol. And I haven't seen Rocky Horror either. What is it with Princess Bride? I never even heard about it until Hugh raved about it lol. That was one of the things he purchased back in 2000 when he came to the States lol. I can recommend X-Men though lol. Not something I would typically watch but I do like it and who can't stand Hugh Jackman! YUM!

Sharon said...

That was fun ( and I agree with the comment about High Jackman - well worth a drool ...err.. look). Thanks for posting it. Far too many horror movies on there for my taste - but some interesting ones too :)

Anonymous said...

You havent seen Rocky Horror I can not believe it. Will have to borrow you my tape of it. Let alone not seeing star wars. I was surprised how many of those movies I had seen argh have no life either.