Monday, May 21, 2007

Trying to be domesticated


I had a Tupperware party last week, and bought these great silicon muffin trays. I know you can get them at the WH for half the price, but I really love the shape of these ones, they are tall and skinny, they make really 'elegant', (not that I do elegant) desserts, just a chocolate fudge pudding, a little sauce, and you're away laughing.

Anyway, I made the most of feijoa season, froze some pulp, and also made a cake, and ABC muffins. When my MIL asked what I was making I had to tell her ABC muffins, and leave it at that, as mister 8 was in the room, and loves ABC muffins. Problem is mister 8 doesn't love bananas the same as he loves ABC muffins, and if you've figured out what the B in ABC muffins stands for, you'll know why I couldn't tell her while he was listening!!!

PS Apple, Banana & Chocolate muffins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I make those ABC muffins too! They're great! And I love silicone bakeware, but I have the cheap Ezibuy ones. They're only $10 each and work really well. I do like the look of the Tupperware ones though :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice. I have silicon bakeware from Briscoes. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

yes teh silicon looks good, compared to the good old steel ones I have. Funny how kids if they dont know whats in something will eat it.

Anonymous said...

I have just bought one of those tupperward muffin things...still saving for my 2nd one, lol! They do make a nicely shaped muffin too!