Friday, June 01, 2007

Ahoy there me hearties!

It's my nephews birthday tomorrow, and he wanted a treasure chest cake, so guess what I have been doing today.


I'm off to bed for a couple of hours sleep now, I have stocktake at another Warehouse store tonight, and then the birthday party tomorrow, so need to get a couple of hours under my belt.

Am quite looking forward to next week, as it should hopefully be a bit quieter, workwise, as I need to get some things sorted out that I have got behind on, and would like to have a little bit of time for ME!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS cake, Angela!! I love it!! I'm sure your nephew will love it too :-)

Christi said...

Wow, Angela! This is stunning! Aren't you a clever cookie ;) It looks ohhhhhhhhh so yummy too. Any chance you do fairy cakes lol.

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake Angela, it rocks!! Way cool!! He is going to love that.

Sandra said...

That's an awesome cake Angela. Lucky nephew.

Sharon said...

Wow that cake is amazing!!

Penny said...

oooo-aaaar....Mega-awesome cake!!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome cake Angela!! you are a lovely aunty!

Anonymous said...

love the treasure chest cake! yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake Angela :)

Anonymous said...

wow! I know who I'm going to ask my make kids cakes from now on! LOL