Monday, October 15, 2007

Layouts

As I have decided not enter the SBD Design Team Call, it means I can now share a couple of layouts that I was thinking of using.
I haven't done much scrapping lately, but looking back over my blog entries for this year, I've seen quite a few photos that I uploaded here, but haven't had printed, so will have to get onto that.

Well, it's turned quite cold and yucky here, so I've just lit the fire, will turn it down just to keep the chill away, and better go find something for dinner.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts, Angela. I really like the second one, great colours and title. What made you decide not to apply for the DT?

We've had the fire on for the past few nights as well, just to take the chill off. Where's this "summer" that's meant to be on the way?!

Jenny said...

I like all those colours in the patterned paper

Sharon said...

Cool layouts - and yes the weather is too yukky. What happened to Spring!

Anonymous said...

its pretty crappy down here too. Oh I like those layouts.....is the second one the red boirthday party theme?? lol looks great!

Anonymous said...

love the layouts.

I had our fire going today too.

Anonymous said...

Cool LO's, the second is my fav too.
And tell me about the freakn weather... *grumps* it's so uncomfy here, stormy+ wet + cold last night I had to put the heater on for a bit!

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Angela, especially the last two. Great scrapping weather!

Penny said...

Oh pretty! TFS :)