Saturday, October 20, 2007

I is for investment..........

............

OK. First I was going to mow the lawn, and it starts raining, so I thought I'd come and post here.

Secondly, we are going to Auckland tomorrow, and the 2 shops I wanted to go to are not going to be open, so I did a bit of online shopping, bought some of this in 4 styles, plus some new BG papers and more chipboard letters to add to my 'collection.'

I'll have to make the most of this, as we are going to have to watch spending a bit more, now that we've.......

......... invested. Yep, we've bought a rental property in Hamilton, these aren't the exact pictures, but they come from another unit the same. This is also a 'single' unit, ours is a 'double', so there is a double garage, and the lounge/master bedroom are a little bigger. The only problem is, now I've seen it, I don't want to rent it out, I wanna live there!!!




























Anyway, had a great cyber crop at SBD last night, had a good run of luck, winning a couple of games, so I am looking forward to lots of mail this week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh it does look nice, no wonder you want to live there! LOL

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new place looks fab too lol at you not wanting to rent it out....

Anonymous said...

Grats on the new fab looking place!
And oh my do I love that ribbon!

Sharon said...

Oh looks nice!! Congratulations on the purchase :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the investment property!! It looks awesome!

Penny said...

It looks very nice - both the ribbon and the property.