Monday, November 19, 2007

Aaaargh.

Ok, so, now, not only do I have to deal with sleeping issues, we have creepy crawlies here, ........ and impetigo (school sores)(and I suppose it's not helping that Cameron is not sleeping well). As if I don't have enough to deal with at the moment.

A quick call into the chemist, who confirmed we'd need to see the doc, turned into a few minutes longer, but I was so pleasantly surprised to go in to make an appointment, to be told I could get in right away, so from the time we left school, till getting home, it was only about 10 -15 minutes, not too much longer than usual.

A busy afternoon, swimming (Cameron was a bit disappointed at not swimming for a couple of days), an unexpected trip home to change pants (Cameron 'cause he'd been paddling and got wet, and Braden 'cause they'd ripped while getting changed, and wouldn't stay up) and then back to cricket.

Tomorrow, athletics, and then nothing for the rest of the week, yay!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear sound dreadful (those sores). Love your banner.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the impetigo! Sounds awful. I hope it clears up quickly.

Sharon said...

Sounds not nice - hope the week gets better for you!!

Penny said...

Poop! I hope things clear up for you all soon.

Anonymous said...

heres hoping your week improves!