Sunday, November 18, 2007

More sleeping issues....

........ this time with Cameron.

OK, Cameron has always gone to sleep late, woken late!

So what is it with the last 3 mornings, awake at the sparrows fart! About half 6 (which is not early for some people I know, but for us it is) on Friday, then Saturday, according to the TV guide, 'cause that's the only way I could tell what time he got up, it was about 5.45.

This morning I hear noises, notice that it's still dark out, and go in search of the early morning riser. He has got his lazyboy ready, with blanket, remotes etc, until I send him back to bed, and look at the clock, and see that it is 5am. WHAT! I say to myself, 5am, what on earth is this kid thinking.

The good thing is, tonight, after coming home from Hamilton (took my Dad out to dinner for his birthday on Tuesday) he dozed on the way home, something he hasn't done since he was 2 years old, and has gone off to bed quite easily.

We'll see what tomorrow brings?!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I was thinking that sleep issues were only for the younger kids! Well, at least he's able to entertain himself if he wakes up early and you don't have to be woken up as well!

Penny said...

Maybe he just an early bird :)

As Hannah said - at least he can entertain himself and not pester you for drinks of milk or stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

sounds like he is an early bird, have to admit it is so much lighter these mornings now.