Monday, November 12, 2007

Absolutely knackered!

Not me, him

Braden was already pretty worn out from last week.

Jon and I had a work function on Saturday night, so the boys stayed with my sister, always full on, then we rushed home on Sunday to get Braden to a birthday party at Baywave in Tauranga. Then today, a busy day at school, and a bit of a swim after swimming lessons registration. I came into the lounge at 4.30 to find this. Actually I couldn't find him, and it was too quiet, so I went looking, I even walked past him.

Hopefully he has a good sleep tonight, as it was like pulling teeth to get them moving this morning. Athletics tomorrow night, and then nothing for the rest of the week so hopefully we can have a few quiet days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww he looks peaceful, at least he had the sense to lie down and sleep.......

Sharon said...

It is a busy time of year - he looks so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

He was obviously listening to his body, which is good! Hopefully his wee afternoon nap was just what he needed to get through another busy week :-)

Penny said...

Tim's done that a few times and it always is sweet to see.

Anonymous said...

Chuckles about the 'walked right past him' ;p He looks so angelic all snuggled up like that. Hope the rest of the week will be less hectic for all of you:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute, what a good boy he knows what to do when he's poopped!

Meg McKenzie said...

You have been rak'ed on the great blinkie hunt for SE!!

Mel said...

I'm jealous - I could do with a snooze like that this afternoon but there is no way that's happening. My best friend is away and I have her 3 kids after school for a couple of hours. Plus about 30 people coming tomorrow night for dinner for my Dad's 70th - no rest for the wicked!