Thursday, November 08, 2007

Waiting........

OK, so the mail turns up, and there is one addressed to hubby. I look at it, put it to the side, and open the others, then notice word that catches my eye. I text Jon, asking him to ring me when he can, so I can ask him if it's OK to open it.

I'm pottering around, the phone rings........ my friend organising things for this afternoon.

I start pottering again, a knock at the door........ Jehovah's Witnesses (and sorry if I offend anyone, but that is just the lowest for me, at least they didn't have any kids with them today!)

I carry on, the phone rings again.......... Ma'am, it's so and so from Barnadoes, we are doing our annual blah, blah, blah, I politely tell me him we have already chosen which charities we are going to support.

I'm still waiting!

EDITED to add:

I really thought it might have been a speed camera ticket (which = scrapbook shopping money, LOL), but no..... it was just a reminder about the ticket he got in October (and before you ask, yes, I've already been shopping with that, bought me some new perfume)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're good - I actually open hubby's mail! But he knows I do, so it's okay!

Good that it wasn't another speeding ticket - although I'm guessing you were wishing it was!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! We get heaps of those annoying phone calls during the daytime too!

Penny said...

Those phone calss always come when I'm trying to get Lydia to sleep or trying to nap.

Anonymous said...

lol at the perfume you bought!!! Now thats a great idea loving that one!! Ugh at phone calls like that.