Friday, February 29, 2008

OK, I've lost a photo somewhere.........

........ will have to check the other camera when hubby comes home.

OK, first up, a favourite, 3/4 pants, cotton, so comfy, I have 3 pairs, and wear them everywhere, I'm a bit like Sharon, so not into clothes shopping.




















Cameron has been doing lots of french knitting lately, and came home with a knitting book the other day, so we borrowed needles, and I've been teaching him the basics, from what I can remember, but knitting is like riding a bike, you don't forget.

We've stepped up the jobs the kids have to do around the house, they were just taking things a little for granted, so Cameron did a super job folding the towels yesterday, very pleased with it.

Afternoon tea at our house, kids are hungry hungry, especially Wednesday when they come home on the walking school bus, so toasted sammies were the order that day.

Right, first Saturday of the month tomorrow, so off scrapping. Hope to make a small album for my cousins little girl who was 1 yesterday, and then we will go up there for a little party on Sunday afternoon, better go get some jobs done before that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I may have to steal your afternoon tea idea. Ethan is REALLY hungry after school but he's a fussy eater, so toasted sammies might be a good option for him. As long as he still eats his dinner, that's all ...

Have fun scrapping tomorrow!

Vicki said...

Must also be a boy thing - Aaron has hollow legs at the moment and nothing seems to fill him.

Would have to agree about the knitting - its been a while here too but daresay I could still do something.

Anonymous said...

Yay so good to see a boy knitting, and yep once you know it is with you forever LOL

Love you take on shopping LOL sounds very similar to mine :)

Have a cool crop tomorrow, would love to see the little album finished, maybe you could being ot for show and tell at Debs next weekend ? See ya

Roo said...

Great pics. Cameron did a great job of those towels.

Penny said...

knitting is not for me ;)

Trace said...

I'm with Penny, I so don't knit!! LOL. Those toasted sammies look good - so good that I might have to make some for lunch today! Hope you've had a good crop today and have fun at the first birthday party.

Sharon said...

Yeah - my boys inhale food - I am not looking forward to the teenage years!!