Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 22, 23, & 24

Catch up, again!

Homemade Pizza's, chicken and apricot, well, these haven't got apricot 'cause the kids made them and they don't like it, but the one I made for myself had apricot...... mmmm.

OK, a very random photo. Favourite in our house, and very hard to find. We love this multigrain bread from Quality Bakers, but for some reason they only seem to get 1 tray of it in at the supermarket, so I have to time it to get it when it's on special, and I stock up.

I'm in loooooove! I got a Wishblade for my birthday! OK, so first I love my husband for buying it for me, but I love my Wishblade. First it was a mission to get it going, (thanks to Andrea for getting it here in time for me to play on the weekend, and to Jenny for helping me out aswell) it had the wrong cable, got that sorted, sweet. Then the second disk wouldn't load, so I could only do basic tasks, until I realised, duh! that I was trying to load the Mac version, so once I got the right disk in, I was away.

Here is my first project, which in hindsight wasn't a good one to start with. It is a dingbat, which I have made into several pieces to reassemble. I got good at doing a general cut, then got a bit more adventurous, trying to take out some of the cut lines etc, which I managed to do OK with the yellow, but now I've gone back to do blue bits to fill in and I can't remember how I did it. So I will finish off here, and go have another play!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those pizzas look great and I love the butterfly, it looks so detailes, wow stunning, LOL about trying to load the Mac version, that is something I would do, look forward toseeing more of that wishblade in action :)

Trace said...

Those pizza's look yummo! Can't wait for you to share more about the Wishblade as I'm in the indecision mode on whether to get a wishblade or a cricut...so tell us more as you get creating! My biggest question, is it easy to use if your not so techno savvy?

Penny said...

MMm homemade pizzas are the best kind.

Wow! I have wishblade envy!

Anonymous said...

Yum, those pizzas look delicious! Can I put in an order for tomorrow night? LOL :-)

That bread is our favourite too! So soft and yummo!

LOVE the butterfly you made, the Wishblade must be so amazing. Happy Birthday for ??? :-)

Anonymous said...

LOve the pizzas and funnily enough we do homemade ones but I didn't think of adding apricot and chicken. Whooo hooo a wishblade, how exciting. Have fun with your new toy and Happy Birthday.

Sharon said...

Love homemade pizza!! And congrats on the new toy :)

Vicki said...

Yum yum yum to the pizzas - our favourite here.

Happy Birthday and have fun playing with your wishblade. Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, those pizzas look delish!!!!
Happy Birthday, for when? You kept that quiet.
Cool butterfly, I look forward to seeing other clever things you do with your wishblade.

Jenny said...

Wow Angela! I am impressed with that butterfly! The most I have managed is alpha. And everyone else - you NEED a WB lol