Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 19, 20 & 21......

Wow, busy busy, hadn't realised how long since I posted my photos.

Thanks for all the comments, I guess I just have to bite the bullet and be the meanie.

I talked to hubby, and we've come to an agreement about what we both want, that way we can provide a united front when it comes to disagreements about afternoon routine.

As for photos, nothing too exciting,

I am getting a bit annoyed with the weather, OK, yes we were asking for rain, but I wish it would either rain, or not. That is why my washing is on the clothes rack, then when I get up in the morning if it's fine I stick it out on the deck, if not, it just sits inside the ranchslider and gets pretty dry in there anyway.

2 photos from the garden. As I said before I don't do gardening, but these are looking pretty good in my garden at the moment.

Braden likes to plant things, so this year we are trying watermelon. Apparently they are quite hard to grow, so we will have to see what happens. I had all but given up, as I hadn't seen any action, and they were supposed to be ready in 14/16 weeks, and we must be getting close, however upon further inspection I found a dozen of these little guys, so there is hope yet.

8 comments:

Trace said...

Those flower look good and healthy Angela. Loving those baby watermelons, hope they do grow into big ones for you to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

The flowers look lovely!
Watermelon would be a great thing to have in the garden! My boys love it and it's quite expensive to buy. Will be exciting for you to see what happens in another 3 months, I hope they grow well for you :-)

Tracy said...

Great photo's, keep up the good work, I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Ohh good luck with the watermelons! And well done for making a plan it might take a while but I am sure you will get there in the end - Be strong :)

Penny said...

Well ya know - friends come and go but you will always be the mum eh? You da mom, you da mom!

Our watermelon (the sole survivor of 4) is suffering from lack of water!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo of the flowers!
Kia Kaha, just know that you are setting youir boys up to be responsible, fantastic adult men!

Beverley said...

Wow, baby watermelons! I remember growing them as a kid at one of our Tirau houses. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Great you and your hubby are in the afternoon scenario together. That will help ya heaps.
Your plants look really well. never grown watermelons myself but it would be so cool if they take off and you get to watch them grow! Good luck!