Sunday, March 02, 2008

As I said earlier, we had our monthly crop yesterday. I made this for my cousin, for her little girl, who turned 1 yesterday. I actually started it to give to her for her when she was born, but didn't like the 'album' I was making it in, so made this album yesterday, making the covers myself, and just using the 6x6 inserts from The Warehouse.

Only problem was I made a boo, and I'm gutted, just about cried. At the last moment I decided the dimensional magic the title, and once I started I realised it wasn't going to work, but it was one of those can't go back on mistakes. Then when I opened it to take the photos, it stuck (last minute = wasn't dry properly), so I've told her she can have it for a bit, and then I'll recover the pink bit.

It's nothing flash, but I really liked it, and was tempted to keep it!

The front page is a place to put a nice photo of her, and then they can put her full name, birthdate, weight etc, and then there is just a double page per month, really only a photo, and quite a bit of journalling space, so I hope to see it once she's filled it.








6 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks lovely and I really like those WB titles!

Sharon said...

That looks awesome - what a great gift :)

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty, and the titles look awesome, what a great font!Lots of work & love has gone into that. A very special gift.

Vicki said...

What a great present - I'm sure they will love it. Was trying to work out what you had done for your titles and realise now its your new wishblade. Very cool font.

Penny said...

Awesome! What a fantastic gift :) Maybe when you recover the pink bit you could put dimensional magic on each individual letter of her name before sticking them on.

Anonymous said...

It looks cool. That pink bit was really getting the better of you on Saturday. Must been having to work with pink.