Thursday, March 06, 2008

OK, Ruth tagged me ages ago and I forgot about it, so here goes.


A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: Mmmm, had been married a year, working as a Teacher Aide.... nothing too exciting

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Apart from the obvious, help out families, invest, etc..... splurge...... come on, it is a billion $, I 'm sure there will be some to spare.

3 of my bad habits: Procrastination, spending too much time on the computer, junk food

3 places I have lived: Haven't gone far, grew up in Putaruru (home of Pump water) spent 1 month in Hamilton crashed at an Aunties, then once we moved in together we crashed for 6 months at a friends place in Morrinsville, and now 15 years in Matamata.

5 jobs that I have had: Stable hand, (horses), picked onions, shop work, ran the local Toy Library, and Teacher Aide (actually started as one, and have done a full circle and am back there)

5 Things people don’t know about me: Mmmm, this could be letting too much info out. Thinking, thinking. I think I mentioned it one other time, but I hate yucky toenails, dirty or uncut, and like Ruth, have to have mine painted.

What else? I have a piece of pencil lead in my hand. Imagine 5 years old, running around with little sister, you get the story. Apparently lead is only poisonous if you ingest it, but sitting in your hand is not a biggie, LOL.

I'm addicted to Reality TV, Survivor, Amazing Race, Trading Spouses, Wife Swap, American Idol, So you think you can dance, The F Word, Apprentice, (haven't really got into Americas top model) and game shows.

I can't sleep in, once I'm awake, that's it I've got to get up, can't just lie there, and I'm an early bird, so usually awake early, even the weekend, damn it!


I have a small mouth, so as a child I had lots of visits to the dentist and hospital, and have 4 teeth less than most people, just to make room for them to fit, and Cameron will probably be the same.

There, done!





4 comments:

Penny said...

So instead of a lead foot you are a lead hand ;) Hee hee!

Trace said...

Wish I'd read this before I met you yesterday Angela, I would have painted my toenails LOL! And I could have talked horses with you as I was a stud groom...hope your kids had fun yesterday! Us Auckland girls should make up a car pool and come down for one of your crops me thinks!

Anonymous said...

Just catchin' up.
Lead in your hand, interesting!
Love the album you made, so pretty and girly!
Well done on the 29 days of photos!!!

Shell said...

It sounds like you guys all had a wonderful time at your Auck crop :) Love reading bits about people... I'm pretty nosey but would never actually ask someone LOL The photo album you made is divine!!! Totally love it :D