Sunday, July 13, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday........

......... on a Sunday.

I had this all thought out in my head, while rushing around trying to get ready to go away and never got it done.

- Yay for my cool as sister, who is staying here looking after my kids while Jon and I go away

- Yay, for going away. Jon has the conference in Auckland, so am really going to enjoy the few days away.

- Pleased to be on holiday, thankful, as there is so much happening, and don't think I'd get it all
done if I were working

Will post again about our couple of days away, just want to catch up on a couple of jobs and get some washing on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up and thought ugh it's monday right!! I am still half asleep. Enjoy your time in Auckland Angela.

Trace said...

Cool, have a great time up in Auckland!

Penny said...

enjoy your break!!