Monday, July 14, 2008

OMG

It's all on.

We had been trying to find a rental property (we are going to rent ours out, and rent something a bit bigger) last week, and had one lined up, but someone got in before us, so put it on the back burner while we were away.

Then..... this morning I get the call to say it's ours if we still want it, so we are moving. Friday. Right, I have 3 days to pack up, and clean, and thats from scratch, we haven't had a couple of weeks to prepare, and start, and declutter, and clean, etc, it's all go now!

I can't wait, 4 bedrooms, plus an office, double garage with internal access, cul-de-sac, and just over the fence to the intermediate and college (when the kids go in a couple of years).

So..... on that note, I'd better go, get packing, I want to do the kids rooms before they come home, and see what I've thrown out, LOL.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Angela you dont do anything by halves do ya lol, have fun packing, decluttering and cleaning. BTW I hope your ready for the fall out of bififng things while the boys are out lol. My mum did that with my ABBA posters when I was six or seven and I still bring it up lol.

Roo said...

Get off the computer now and get packing lol. Wow that will be a super fast pack up.

Anonymous said...

I saw your status on Facebook earlier and wondered what it was all about!
WOW, that is going to be one BUSY week for you! Good luck :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow good luck with that. The new house sounds great with lots of room and handy to the schools.

Neen and Mike said...

WOWSERS! It's on like donkey kong!

Make sure you label all the boxes... and I can tell you my packing in a hurry trick... lay all the sheets out on the bed - empty cupboards onto bed - pick up santa sack styles and throw in the truck! HAHAHHA

Tracy said...

OMG is right! Your new place sounds awesome! Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move :)

Anonymous said...

thats great news! Hope all goes well with the move

Anonymous said...

Woaaa it's all a GO GO! Well I guess in a way you're cutting down on the time to get all stressed out with such short notice 0.o
Best of luck with packing!

Jenny said...

What a shock to have to pack up in such a short time!