Friday, July 18, 2008

Just about to lose my internet, so will do a quick post.

I was gonna post my whoo hoot's on Wednesday, but forgot.

- extra room at the new house

- 2 toilets, yay, can't wait for that

- that it is the holidays, and I had time to pack, lets hope the wet weather stays away for tomorrow. I have done all the stuff I can in the car, and it's just the big stuff we are doing tomorrow.

- that my sister is back in town, I miss having her around, and my niece and nephew.

That'll do for now, I've got some more tidying to do, before we cave in for the night with fish and chips and a movie!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a machine, well done on getting that done, enjoy your movie night. Good luck with the move and enjoy that etxra space.

Anonymous said...

You probably won't read this for a couple of days, but I hope the move goes well tomorrow. Fingers crossed for nice weather!
Great timing that you were able to pack in the holidays when you had time off work, that's so cool.

Anonymous said...

hope the weather is nice for tomorrow. Catch up in a few days

Roo said...

Sending good weather gods your way for fine moving weather.
Oh and so yay for 2 toilets :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the moving tomorrow and hope the weather plays nice. You won't know yourself with 2 toilets!!! LOL

Trace said...

Enjoy that movie and fish and chips tonight! All the best for tomorrow.

Tracy said...

Wow you have done well!! All the best, enjoy your new place!!

Penny said...

Hope the move went well!!!

Anonymous said...

woooaaaaaa, you did amazing!
Hope all the moving went smoothly andyou're enjoying the new place!!!