Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whoo hoot Wednesday

The smell wafting from the kitchen table, due to a visit here on the weekend, stocking up for pressies.

Finally finishing the lights....... well....... I still really want to put some down the end of the drive, but the logistics of getting power down there is the problem. It's taken a few nights over the last week or two, but we're pretty happy now. Will have to try to get photos!

Only 7 more days of work........ yay.......... although I then have 3 kids home for 3 weeks. What's that you say? I thought you only had 2 boys?!?!? Yes, thats right, I do only have 2 children, but the biggest kid finishes on the 19th aswell. Normally he would have worked through till at least Wednesday, sometimes half of Thursday, but the company he now works for has a close down for 3 weeks, I think it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

Having some time out on Saturday with our local scrapbooking group, I didn't do much, sorted the pages that I had pulled out of my albums, and just generally chatted really. I have been very emotionally drained due to some personal stuff happening, and needed some time away. Whew, that was great!

Ummmmm, I think that is about it, 2 more functions this weekend, and then that's us, apart from the odd school activity, until the big day..... so until then...... I should go do cards, when I say do, I had these great plans of making them, but I think I might just start writing in store cards, at least they're done!

7 comments:

Trace said...

Hee hee hee Ang - you could go away and leave the three home to fend for themselves, hey at least you would have relaxed LOL! Looking forward to seeing the Christmas lights photos.

Roo said...

Ooh I love that you do Christmas lights.
Yikes hope you survive the next 3 weeks okay :-)

Penny said...

Merry Christmas :) Hope the kiddoes entertain themselves so you can have a bit of P & Q.

Vicki said...

Know what you mean about the biggest kid - at least mine this year is not taking the whole of January off like other years!!! LOL. Am planning on putting up our lights this weekend and can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking she only has two boys lol until I read further. How cool that "j" will be finishing ealier this year and you can all enjoy the build up.

Tracy L said...

I am so impressed that you do outdoor lights - I struggle with getting lights on my tree, lol!! I know what you mean about the holidays, I always struggle with keeping the little one entertained. At least the weather should be good... Glad you enjoyed some time out!

Jenny said...

You okay Angela? Lol about three kids at home - that's how I feel too