Thursday, December 18, 2008

Having a whinge

I wanted to whinge and whine yesterday, but didn't want to spoil the whole 'whoo hoo Wednesday' thing...... so I'm back today to do it, LOL.

I'm just sick and tired of people moaning, about everything. For goodness sake, if you have an issue then deal with it, do what you can to change it, and if it is not something that can be changed for goodness sake, shut up. Things in the past are in the past, and unless you have learned anything from it, then don't keep going on about it.

Don't blame others for the situation you are in, (I know there are some exceptions there), you are the creator of your own destiny. Just do it.

Funny, as I sit here, I just stretched, (I've got a sore neck, which is now heading now my shoulder and back) and as I stretched I saw a poem that one of the kids got given on a bookmark.

What is life?

Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a gift - accept it.
Life is an adventure - dare it.
Life is a sorrow - overcome it.
Life is a tragedy - face it.
Life is a duty - perform it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a mystery - unfold it.
Life is a song - sing it.
Life is an opportunity - take it.
Life is a journey - complete it.
Life is a promise - fulfill it.
Life is a beauty - praise it.
Life is a struggle - fight it.
Life is a goal - achieve it.
Life is a puzzle - solve it.
Life is eternal - believe it.


And on that note......... I'm outta here :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't quite know what to say to that but guessing somethings been going on. Great poem though!

Trace said...

Like Vicki said, that is a great poem. Yep, you choose which path to take in life.

Anonymous said...

very good words of wisdom in that poem. It's interesting but I do know some people who hold onto things like that beacuase its easier to complain and blame than to forgive and let go and move on....

Alison said...

YIp i do think if your not happy with it then you have to deal with it and do something bout it if you can change it but i also think that having a vent about something helps also even if jsut having a vent about the problem is all you can do to change maybe not the situation but your feelings about something.

Anonymous said...

Great poem with a great message. Complaining is just so negative ... having a positive attitude is an important key to having a happy life, sometimes things really do go wrong and life is hard, but it's how you deal with it that makes the difference.

Tracy said...

Definitely the easy option, complaining and carrying baggage, something that most times goes back generations. I love that poem!

Nicki said...

Love that poem! And Trace is right - you choose which path to take in life ...

Sharon said...

Cool poem. I go through my whiney phases but I agree - it doesn't do much good!