Pinched this from a blog I visit it, thought it would be fun on this yucky day, sitting here not feeling well. The trick is, everything has to be a three word answer.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the bench
2. Boyfriend? I married him
3. Hair? needs a cut
4. Your mother? Lives in Te Awamutu
5. Your father? Lives in Hamilton
6. Your favorite item(s)? George Foreman Grill
7. Your dream last night? Boss got shot
8. Your favorite drink? Anything wet/cold
9. Your dream guy? Funny, relaxed, helpful
10. The room you are in? Computer/scraproom/office
11. Your fear? Losing my family
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy, healthy, comfortable
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Just my hubby
14. What are you not? Losing this weight!!!!
15. Are you in love? Nearly 15 years
16. One of your wish list items? A bigger house
17. What time is it? Half past eleven
18. The last thing you did? Gargled salt water
19. What are you wearing? 3/4 pants and t-shirt
20. Your favorite book? Probably prefer magazines
21. The last thing you ate? pancakes and pizza
22. Your life? Currently in limbo
23. Your mood? Right now? Blah
24. Your friends? Too far away
25. What are you thinking about right now? What's for lunch?
26. Your car? Dark blue Honda
27. What are you doing at this moment? Tidying my house
28. Your summer? Where was it!!!
29. Your relationship status? Very happily married.
30. What is on your TV screen? Kids watching DVD
31. When is the last time you laughed? At this website
32. Last time you cried? My husbands redundancy
33. School? Pleased I've finished!
ETA:- Sorry about the hard to read writing, I didn't realise how hard it would be to read, I changed it once, and I can not be bothered going back to change it again.